HIPAA Privacy and Security
Know the laws and Policies of HIPAA Privacy and Security for your Company
Med-Prov, LLC has helped clients comply with the HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules, False Claims Act, Federal and State Regulations as a trusted regulator. Now more than ever it is important to ensure your company is prepared for the OCR audits.
According to HHS, the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) has begun its next phase of audits of covered entities and their business associates. The HIPAA Audit Program will review the policies and procedures adopted and employed by covered entities and their business associates to meet selected standards and implementation specifications of the Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules.
Med-Prov uses system security administrators, legal team, clinical staff, and compliance policy professionals to incorporate and enhance an Effective Compliance Program.
CMS Compliance Services
Medicare and Medicaid Compliance Services
Med-Prov, LLC provides clients with programs to assess risk, audit and monitor vulnerabilities, develop work plans and corrective actions, and establish program metrics.
Our firm assists healthcare clients in developing and implementing practical and effective compliance programs by first conducting comprehensive assessments and internal audits to identify risks and potential pitfalls. Once the risks are assessed, we work with our clients to develop and implement standards and procedures, monitoring tools, and training programs. We also counsel clients undergoing CMS and OIG audits and investigations, Corporate Integrity agreements and we regularly provide advice in the areas of Medicare voluntary disclosure and return of over payments.
Our services include:
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Internal Audit and Review
- Vulnerability Studies
- Business Associate Agreements
- Develop and Design Custom Standard operating Procedures and Policies
- Implement frequent Security and Privacy Employee Training
- Continued Monitoring and Management of System.
- System Security Audit and Security Integration
- Custom Compliance Effectiveness Program
- Work with Clients to adhere to the Corporate
- Help Agencies safeguard PII and PHI data
- Educate and Interpret Federal Regulations and Policies
- Integrate FISMA, Encryption, Security monitoring tools, disaster recovery.